Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Ideas Show Poster

Our director Tommy sent out the poster for our show Asleep at the Wheel by Jordan Hall as part of the playbill on week three of the New Ideas Festival. It's pretty catchy! I've got one on my fridge. Now you can too by downloading it from me here (postcard printer not included).

We are on with two other shows with awesome titles: Cooling, Breath of a Salesman which I have read and really look forward to seeing and Continuum which I have not read but also look forward to seeing.

I'm also looking forward to seeing...you...out there at one of our five shows. Don't be shy. Where else can you see three quality, cutting edge plays for $12? Nowhere. That's right. So come on out.

http://www.alumnaetheatre.com/ideas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment